Feel Good Outside
Fresh air and sunlight help improve our well-being across different areas, from making us feel happier and more relaxed, to having a significant effect on our recovery time and overall health.
Getting outside also means less time in front of the television or computer and more time doing other things that put the body in motion.
Go outside. Your body and your mind will thank you.
Outdoor Movement Classes
Tuesdays & Thursdays
Morning Session: 9AM - 9:45AM
Evening Session: 5PM - 5:45PM
Next session runs June 1-25
These movement classes focus on working the body as one system, incorporating exercises that combine upper & lower body, as well as various movement patterns. The class is designed to challenge balance and coordination while simultaneously improving strength, mobility and range of motion. This series is suitable for beginners AND those with a regular movement practice, modifications are given for both beginners and advanced.
Classes are held rain or shine at Timberlane Park (Map: https://goo.gl/maps/1ttxx8q3EN9dS9Tx8 )
Classes are held rain or shine
Please arrive 5 minutes early to get set up.
Classes are a mixture of Body Weight and Strength & Conditioning workouts
I will also incorporate training with the Bosu, TRX, medicine balls, stability ball, and bands.
Invitation to join a private Facebook page where I offer additional tips, resources and support.
MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
I will always meet you where you’re at. There is no ‘one size fits all’ plan when it comes to a movement practice; everyone is different. I have over 25 years of experience and I will always offer modifications and alternatives to EVERY movement or exercise we perform.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
You know you best. It is important that you listen to your own body, work at your own pace, and move your body in a way that suits YOU best. I will always offer modifications and alternatives to either turn up the flame or turn it down. You need to know when to adjust the flame depending on how you are feeling; how you slept, what you ate, physical sensations, etc. In order to design a class accessible to all, please let me know of any injuries, illnesses, medical conditions, or physical limitations.
WHAT YOU NEED
You will need a set of dumbbells, a mat, water bottle and possibly a towel.
Appropriate clothing – Weather is unpredictable so please dress according to the weather.
I recommend layers! With active classes you are bound to create some heat so you will likely need to remove some layers as we begin to move.
Hats too! There isn’t much shade at the track so the sunshine might be strong some mornings.
ARE YOU READY TO GET MOVING?
Sign up here!
$129 plus gst
COVID-19 Exposure Control Measures
• Participants are asked to not come to the session if they are feeling sick.
• Participants are asked to arrive no more than 5 minutes before the start time of the session.
• Participants are asked to maintain 2 metre physical distancing from all participants at all times during the session.
• Participants are asked to sanitize their hands thoroughly when they arrive to the session.
• Hand sanitizer will be available on site for hygiene throughout the class.
• Participants are asked to bring their own equipment to the class. (Dumbbells, mat, towel, water bottle, etc.)
• Participants are asked to sanitize their hands thoroughly when they leave the session.
• Participants are asked to leave as soon as the session is over.
• Teacher will wear a mask before, during and after class.
• Verbal cues are used while coaching. (No hands on coaching.)
• No drop-ins allowed, only registered participants.